Connect through FaceTime or Zoom
While you might not able to gather together physically you can meet with your friends or group online. FaceTime is one option available to those with Apple devices, either iPhones or iPads. When you’re on a FaceTime call, you can add more people to the call (up to a maximum of 32 other people) even if you didn’t start the call.
- On Your iPhone, In FaceTime, tap at the top right.
- Type the names or numbers of the people you want to call in the entry field at the top.You can also tap to open Contacts and add people from there.
- In the FaceTime app on your Mac, click the Sidebar button during a call.
- Click the Add Person button , then enter the email address or phone number of the person you want to call. If you have a card for the person in Contacts, you can just enter the person’s name.
- Click Add.
If the members in your group don’t all have an Apple device, you can use Zoom to connect.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ZOOM
Available for Apple and Android (and others), Zoom Meeting has lots of bases covered. You can create video or audio meetings on desktop or mobile devices. Use the button below to sign up for zoom. You can set up your free basic account online or download the app.
Your Basic Plan includes:
- Unlimited number of meetings (one meeting at a time)
- No expiration date
- No time limit for 1-on-1 meetings
- 40 minute limit on meetings with 3-100 people