The book of Hosea—it’s a deeply personal and passionate love story, yet it’s a difficult story. As an account full of harsh judgment unfolds, we find in its midst a rare and pure gem: the truest and purest of loves.
Through 7 sessions, we will
- Dig deeper into Scripture with a group as we learn together
- Evaluate the idols in your life and how we are prone to wander away from God
- Evaluate corrupt thinking and adjust to correct thinking of God’s Word
- Focus on how God responds, redeems, and restores us
- Learn how to step out of slavery and into freedom in Christ
WEDNESDAYS | 6pm | in the Life Center
Starts September 12
Child care provided
There is a $20 materials fee. You can purchase materials through the registration form, or at the first meeting, or choose to forgo them if you wish.