So you can see these instructions while you take the following simple steps, either:
(a) Print this page, OR (b) Open a second tab in your browser to newlifepismo.com. Use one tab for instructions and the other to navigate.
Access the CCB login page:
- Enter your login and password and click “Login.” If you do not have a login and password, click “Sign Up.” Provide the requested information and a login and password will be sent to you via email.
- You will be taken to your personal homepage. On your “Home” page, click “Give” in the left menu.
- At the top of the page select the Schedules/History tab. A list of your giving appears on this page.
To create a giving statements for families or individuals that can be printed click the “Giving Statement” box in the upper right of the page.
A dialog box will appear on the screen. In the dialog box…
- Under Type, use the pulldown menu to select “Family” for a family statement or “Individual” for an individual statement.
- Under Date Range, enter the date range. For example, if you want a 2017 annual report, enter 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2017. You may also use the “Quick Date Range” pulldown to make a selection (e.g., “Last Year”).
- Under Tax Deductible, choose “Deductible Only” for a tax statement of deductible gifts. You may also use the pulldown menu to choose “Both Deductible and Non-deductible” or “Non-deductible Only” reports.
- Since we do not use pledges at New Life, disregard the Include Pledge Information section.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Run Report button and a report will be downloaded to your computer. The file will be named “Giving Statement.pdf.”
- On most computers the file will be located in a “Downloads” file or perhaps on the “Desktop.” It will be in the place where you usually locate downloads.
You can check your current giving or print a statement at any time using these steps.